Sunday, June 30, 2013

Shiver Me Timbers

Yo Ho Ho and a digital stamp. Since I didn't want to walk the plank, I played along with the challenge at the Hambo Hoedown.  This week's digi is "Pirate" and the challenge was to add a "map"".  And being that the image is a pirate and I'm from Pittsburgh, of course the map I used is "downtown Pittsburgh".




inside

Stuff I Used:
Image-Pirate digital by Hambo Stamps
Colored with Copics
Skin-E21, E13
Beard-C1, C3
Shirt-B32, B34
Vest/shoes-C3, C5, C7
Pants-YG63, YG67
Bandana-R35, R37, BG18
Sword/buckles-W1, W3, W5, E37
Peg leg/belt-E23, E25, E29
Map-Pennsylvania map (City of Pittsburgh)
Button-stash
Edge ink-Studio g brown pigment ink
Rope-Red Heart Fashion Crochet Thread size 3
Sentiment-Computer generated

I popped up the image and sentiment on foam squares. I inked the edges of the map and sentiment panel.
And I thought it would be a great card to give someone tickets to a baseball game for a Birthday present.

Thanx for looking and please comment.

post signature

4 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Hi!
I just wanted to say I've just spent many enjoyable moments flipping through your blog and looking at all the lovely cards!
I'm a new follower!

Anonymous said...

Greg - this is awesome! Love the humor, the inside and out are well put together, the coloring is great...I love it! Thanks for joining the Hoedown!
lyn

MommyScraps said...

Greg, what a great concept! Love it!!

Jeannie said...

You have the cutest ideas! This is just awesome Greg as always! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Hambo Hoedown.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie